We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sarasota Bay - 4th of July Fireworks

Which Sarasota hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Syracuse, NY
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Topic
Sarasota Bay - 4th of July Fireworks

Hello!

My wife and I will be staying at the Lido Beach Resort during the week of July 4th. I was wondering if any of the Sarasota experts can tell me what are my best options for viewing the Sarasota Bay fireworks display? We will have a rental car, but would prefer not to drive if I can avoid it. Are there any good locations with food/drink that are within walking distance of the Lido Beach Resort for viewing the fireworks?

Thanks!

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
10,548 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Sarasota Bay - 4th of July Fireworks

Here is a website that lists all the things going on in town:

www.ticketsarasota.com

~SRQgirl

Save Reply
22. Re: Sarasota Bay - 4th of July Fireworks

You could walk a block down Main Street to Edy's for an ice cream on a fresh homemade waffle cone!

Venice, Florida...
Level Contributor
1 post
134 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Sarasota Bay - 4th of July Fireworks

Parking is a bit of a trick, getting out is much harder then getting in, and the worst thing is there is not a portapotty to be found anywhere. You had better be able to hold it for a couple of hours.

24. Re: Sarasota Bay - 4th of July Fireworks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 07, 2015