We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling with teenagers

Which Santa Rosa Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florence, Kentucky
3 posts
Save Topic
Traveling with teenagers

We typically vacation on the beaches of SC and really have enjoyed Fripp Island because of it's quiet beach feel without the high rises and chain restaurants. This is why Santa Rosa Beach looks like it will be perfect. We are planning a trip over the 4th of July week. My question: is there enough entertainment for my 16 yr old twin daughters? Found a couple videos on YouTube for SRB and their was never anyone on the beach.

Helena,AL
Level Contributor
19 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traveling with teenagers

The beaches are more crowded during the summer. Not Destin crowded but still pretty full. Seaside is a bike ride away and that area is very busy. Lots of teenagers. The outlet mall is not too far, just a short car ride away. I feel like it has a lot to offer all ages. My nephew is 19 now and he has been coming with us for a week in the summer since he was 14. He brings a friend and they always have fun! They have bike rentals, kayak and yolo board rentals available too.

Florence, Kentucky
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Traveling with teenagers

Thanks for reply. I think it sounds perfect.

Lexington Ky
Level Contributor
348 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Traveling with teenagers

We have a 16 year old son and he loves coming to 30A. We stay in the Seagrove area. It's quieter at night and he can bike to Seaside. Seaside at night is teenage heaven. It's heavily patrolled so its safe. Tons of kids every night. Our son and his friends absolutely love it here.

4. Re: Traveling with teenagers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 06, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Santa Rosa Beach
Recent Conversations