We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Mountain Beach

Missouri
11 posts
Save Topic
Blue Mountain Beach

We are looking for information about the place that we have rented for a week in Blue Mountain Beach. If there is anyone out there who knows the area pretty well, please email me at alic65@hotmail.com. thank you@

tyler texas
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Mountain Beach

hey..our family loves Blue Mountain Beach and went there for four or five years until 2 years ago...our vacation time is August and the past two years have seen hurricanes, so i don't know what the current status of this little community is...it is a very small community with a very beautiful beach and there are a couple of lakes near blue mountain beach also..i would say that it really does not seem to have its own identity as it is so close to Old Grayton that is seems to be a part of that. No outstanding resturants, but the atmosphere is very laid back there, almost residental feeling.. The coolest beach house EVER is the Funky Magnolia. You can't stay there without having a good time. Our family has had lots of fun memories there.