We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anyone know much about Watercolor Inn

Midwest
2 posts
Save Topic
Does anyone know much about Watercolor Inn

Hi, We are planning on spring break and booked at Watercolor Inn in Santa Rosa. Now I have read some plus/minus things on trip advisor and I am worried that it won't be as nice as we thought. Last year we went to Beaches in Turks and we were very disappointed. The rooms weren't the best, it was super crowded, etc-I won't go into it all here, but it wasn't worth all the money we spent. We are travelling w/ 2 kids and want to stay in a super place. Any Info? gwright942@aol.com

I am hoping it is a great as it looks!

Baltimore, MD
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Does anyone know much about Watercolor Inn

My husband and I stayed at the Inn 5 years ago for our honeymoon. This was when they had first opened and everything was SUPER!! We have been back to Watercolor every year since, but have stayed in a condo, and our 2 kids for the past 3 years. I thought the bed at the Inn was the best I'd ever slept on...soooo comfy. Also, we had a great room on the top floor and could leave the door to the deck open and hear the ocean, it was very nice. There was also a complimentary breakfast that was also superb, but I don't know if it is still as nice as it used to be. There is also Fish Out Of Water that is pretty upscale for a nice dinner. We have wandered around the Inn every trip we've taken, and have noticed a decrease in the feeling of southern hospitality as the years pass. I would hope that the rooms are still as comfortable as 5 years ago, but with kids, I would recommend a condo or renting a home. We are going back this saturday for another glorious week at Watercolor! We do love the area! Good Luck!

2. Re: Does anyone know much about Watercolor Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 am, August 24, 2009