We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anyone know much about Watercolor Inn

2 posts
Save Topic
Does anyone know much about Watercolor Inn

Hi, We are planning on spring break and booked at Watercolor Inn in Santa Rosa. Now I have read some plus/minus things on trip advisor and I am worried that it won't be as nice as we thought. Last year we went to Beaches in Turks and we were very disappointed. The rooms weren't the best, it was super crowded, etc-I won't go into it all here, but it wasn't worth all the money we spent. We are travelling w/ 2 kids and want to stay in a super place. Any Info? gwright942@aol.com

I am hoping it is a great as it looks!

3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Does anyone know much about Watercolor Inn

I just stayed at Watercolor and was VERY pleased. I can't wait to go back with my husband and daughter. There was p lenty to do in nearby Seaside, the area around watercolor was picturesque. The service was phenomenal! Brad and Lorena; Jackson and Louann at the front desk were absolutely great! The attention to detail was a real treat. The breakfast, snack lunch and tapas at dinner which are included in your inn stay ..............basically I didn't have to eat anywhere else! I just thought it was perfectly beautiful. Eat at Fish out of Water if you get the opp; it's pricey and it depends on the age of your children...it's more fine dining. Bud & Alley's is a great eating spot.............basically, it was great! Have a terrific time!

2. Re: Does anyone know much about Watercolor Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 pm, September 10, 2009
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now