We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new donut place

Waukee, Iowa
Level Contributor
178 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
new donut place

Has anyone tried the new donut place (Bennett's Fresh Roast) near the Dairy Queen? Is it worth the calories? How about the coffee...is it better than at Sanibel Bean? Opinions, please. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Sanibel Island
Sanibel Island
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Bennett's Fresh Roast
Bennett's Fresh Roast
420 Reviews
Fort Myers, FL
Colorado
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: new donut place

Yes, Yes and Yes.

My daughter, "This is the best donut I have ever had".

The coffee, (latte with an extra shot) was really strong. But that's how I like it.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
189 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: new donut place

I love the Bennetts! We go every weekend. The maple bacon doughnut is really good, even though it sounds "different".

They also have a really good lunch and their strata on the weekends is good. I really love their coffee and I like it better than The Bean.

Newtown...
Level Contributor
423 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: new donut place

Counting the days.... it was still under construction when we visited in December.

4. Re: new donut place

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 25, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Sanibel Island