We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White Sands Resort vs. Sundial Resort?

Novi, Michigan
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
White Sands Resort vs. Sundial Resort?

We will be on Sanibel Island in January and have two options of places to stay. One condo is gulf-front in Sundial, and one is gulf-front in White Sands. Any recommendations on which one to choose (Sundial vs. White Sands?) Thank you!

Captiva Island...
Level Contributor
5,259 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: White Sands Resort vs. Sundial Resort?

They are really quite different places.

Sundial is a larger resort with resort fees and 3 onsite restaurants and resort amenities. There are something like 400 accommodation choices there.

White Sands is a condo rental at a condo complex with only 14 units total.

Both are in excellent locations, actually, there is no bad location on Sanibel!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
2,153 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: White Sands Resort vs. Sundial Resort?

Hi there - my husband and I have rented a unit from an owner at White Sands for two weeks in February. I too did extensive research before we committed. We chose White Sands because we prefer a smaller complex and also one that is really close to the beach. We are very happy with our choice and cannot wait to be there :)

Good Luck

3. Re: White Sands Resort vs. Sundial Resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sanibel Island