We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walmart

New York
4 posts
Save Topic
Walmart

Where is the closest Walmart to Sanibel Island, FL?

The Bakery
Level Contributor
9,526 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Walmart

The one I know is on Be Pratt Parkway/Six Mile Cypress Parkway off Daniels just before the intersection with Rt 41. It will be to the left (there's a special turn lane) and it's a Supercenter with pharmacy, vision center, photo development, etc.

There are others near that, but not on the most direct route to Sanibel. The one on Pratt is very large and when I was there had a fairly good big supermarket. I found parking difficult.

Missouri
Level Contributor
754 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Walmart

We usually stop at the one on Tour mentioned. I find parking to be difficult no matter where I am but that(and I don't presume to speak for Tour on this one) has more to do with my age than any thing else.

New York
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Walmart

Thank you so much!!

New York
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Walmart

Thanks for the info!!

Sarasota, Florida
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Walmart

Yes, just so you know, there are NO chains of any type ON Sanibel.

Very cool place, Im going there tomorrow with my dog to walk the Lighthouse Beach and look for shells.

6. Re: Walmart

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sanibel Island