We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

children's programs on sanibel

Which Sanibel Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
atlanta, ga
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
children's programs on sanibel

Planning trip in June with 6 yr old; viewing lovely unit at Sundial and seems they have a nice program for children to interact.. Anyone have any thoughts on similar programs at pointe santo, casa ybel or song of the sea?

The Bakery
Level Contributor
9,526 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: children's programs on sanibel

I'm no authority on children's programs, but the Sundial has the most extensive facilities on Sanibel and is the largest of the resorts. Song of the Sea is more of a bed and breakfast type place than a full service resort. Casa Ybel has a kids program, but being much smaller than the Sundial, I don't know the extent of their facilities. Pointe Santo is a condo complex, not a resort per se, so there's no organized programs like you'll find at Casa Ybel and the Sundial. Once it's complete, South Seas Resort on Captiva will have the most expensive facilities for kids and adults alike. Song of the Sea, The Sundial and South Seas Resort all have the same owners, but are very different accommodations. I've stayed at the Sundial and South Seas - both before Charley - and they are well suited to families.

Hopefully folks who use the kids program will be able to help more.