We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Seafood

Iowa
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best Seafood

Where can I find the best seafood? How much is it?

DeLand, Florida
Level Contributor
445 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Seafood

Pretty much place on the Island has good seafood. Grandma Dots, Lazy Flamingo, Doc Fords are just few. No chains so all the places are local, nothing is dirt cheap, but most are reasonable.

Iowa
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Seafood

Thanks so much!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
673 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Seafood

I actually love the seafood at Island Cow. They have several choices of fish daily, any of which you can have cooked in your choice of several ways and then choose 2 or 3 of several sides. Their bronzed tilapia is wonderful ( it's like blackened fish but with different spices). Their prices are reasonable.

Inman, SC
Level Contributor
461 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Seafood

Scallops at Traders are yummy! It's hard for me to order anything else when I go there :- )

home
Level Contributor
93 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Seafood

Timbers has the widest variety of fresh seafood and it is all excellent; from gulf shrimp to grouper, snapper, etc.

Florida
Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Seafood

Best meal I had during my stay was lunch at Grandma Dots after a ride on the Thriller speed boat. Fish sandwich (I think it won an award, not sure), homemade potato chips, and key lime pie. Our second favorite spot was Lazy Flamingo.

Elizabethtown...
Level Contributor
65 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Seafood

I'll second Timbers for best seafood and variety. Also enjoy Lazy Flamingo and R.C. Otters.

8. Re: Best Seafood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, July 22, 2013