We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

4 posts
Save Topic
weather

We are coming to sanibel this sat the 26, the weather forecast looks pretty crappy..is this normal? I just don't want it to rain everyday we are there. Has it been raining a lot lately?

Carmel, Indiana
Level Contributor
23 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

Not to worry...I have been here nearly 2 weeks and the forecast showed rain every day. It has only rained one time. Even if it does rain, the sun is usually back out in an hour. Enjoy your trip!

4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

Oh good!! That makes me happy!! Thanks for the insight..I most def will enjoy it! :-)

Missouri
Level Contributor
88 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

If you look on weather.com, the rain chances are listed as percentages and, at least for the 10-day forecast, it appears to be isolated/scattered T-storms which are the norm.

We arrive on Saturday too!! Hopefully, we will all enjoy our trips!

4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: weather

Agreed! And I see your from Missouri so are we!

Missouri
Level Contributor
88 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather

Small world!!!

Mid-Atlantic
Level Contributor
319 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather

We have been here for a week . Even though the weather showed showers every day, it rained about 10-15 minutes in the late afternoon a couple of days. Then it is back to pure sunshine : )

7. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:40 am, June 21, 2013