We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sanibel Arms West

Which Sanibel Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Southwest Virginia
1 post
Save Topic
Sanibel Arms West

We have reservations at the Sanibel Arms West in June, just wondering if you can tell me anything about these condos. Have not read anything about these accomadations. Is this a very busy part on the island? We are just looking for a nice vacation.

Minneapolis
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Sanibel Arms West

I love Sanibel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went for my first time probably fifteen years ago. I've been back several times since. I always stay at Sanibel Arms West. I usually go in late April thru May and find it very quiet and relaxing. I enjoy going to the JNDing Darling reserve, watching the sunset on Captiva island, and simply enjoying the beach and wild life. Shelling can be very addicting. My boyfriend stated he wouldn't be doing any of that before we left. I think he ended up doing more than I did by the time we left. That time frame is their low season. You may find in June their are more families there - I'm not sure.

I took my boyfriend there a year ago and he sincerely cannot wait to return. That's why I'm on this site. Planning that next vacation of sunny Sanibel.

Soak it all in and enjoy yourself. It's a vacation unlike any other.

bag
Wilmington, DE
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sanibel Arms West

That part of the island is great. Beach is wide and full of shells. You will not find crowded beaches. It is a short bike ride to the lighthouse and lighthouse shops.

I do not know much about Sanibel Arms, but most complexes on Sanibel are well kept.

Punta Gorda, Florida
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sanibel Arms West

We stayed at Sanibel Arms West last year and found it to have a very nice pool and grounds. We stayed on the first floor ocean front and had a wonderful unit. I think it was building "D" and a corner unit by the board walk. I have talked with the management and most of ocean front units have been re-done and are even better. We are hoping to return in the spring. We have also stayed at Sand dollar and found it very nice as well. Great shelling at both places.

school
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sanibel Arms West

we liked it! Anywhere on Sanibel if great!!

Get answers to your questions about Sanibel Island