We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sanibel Restaurants-Christmas Day??

UK
Level Contributor
23 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Sanibel Restaurants-Christmas Day??

We will be staying at the Sanibel Harbour over Christmas week and would really appreciate some advice on recommended restaurants for Christmas day lunch. We would really love something quite special as its our first christmas out of the UK but it has to be fairly family orientated as we have 3 children in the party, ages; 11,7 & 4. Do the local restaurants normally have special menu's for Christmas day? Does anyone have any experience of the restaurants at the Sanibel Harbour that may have a special menu on that day? We would be very gratefull for your comments!!

Summerland Key...
Level Contributor
2,253 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sanibel Restaurants-Christmas Day??

The Bubble Room on Captiva. Hopefully one of the other frequent visitors will know if it's open on Christmas... If not, I can call and check for you. (It's a local number for me.)

Lake St. Louis...
Level Contributor
1,114 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sanibel Restaurants-Christmas Day??

I agree with Island Kitty the Bubble room would be great for Christmas.

UK
Level Contributor
23 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sanibel Restaurants-Christmas Day??

Thanks you two!!! Will definately add the Bubble Room to our shortlist, thanks for the offer of checking if they are open on Christmas Kitty, but ill give them a call as if they are open ill pick their brains a bit about what special menu's they may be offering!