We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any all-inclusives?

Which Sanibel Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
any all-inclusives?

I'm looking for an all-inclusive in in the Sanibel Captiva area - rooms, meals, activities, and something that is kid-friendly (three kids ages 5-9). Any suggestions?

Hell, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,984 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any all-inclusives?

There aren't all inclusives per se - but the the closest to it would be Sundial, Casa Ybel or South Seas Resort on Captiva. Also look at Tween waters on Captiva.

Hell, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,984 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: any all-inclusives?

I was wondering about Sundial as I wrote that - they do refer to themselves as an all inclusive, however, you can rent privately thru owners without going thru the resort. Here is the website:

sanibelcollection.com/sundial_resort/index.c…

WI
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: any all-inclusives?

Just wondering if anyone knows how to go about renting at Sundial directly through the owners, rather than the resort itself...

Hell, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,984 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: any all-inclusives?

Here -

vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/…a7645

I see one of the owners is offering $100 voucher on Southwest if you book.

5. Re: any all-inclusives?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, October 18, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sanibel Island