We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Status of Sanddollar Condo

Ponte Vedra Beach...
Level Contributor
424 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Status of Sanddollar Condo

Any information on Sanddollar post-Irma would be appreciated. We aren't due to arrive until next month, but our final payment is due. I haven't been able to get in touch with anyone at Royal Shell and would like to know the condition of the property before I pay the balance. Thank you.

1 reply
Sanibel Island...
Level Contributor
1,329 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Status of Sanddollar Condo

Lisa, Sanddollar has fared relatively well. Except for a few problems with the lanai screens, there has been no significant structural damage, at least that is the report that I have received. There has been some vegetation damage. The power is back on. The elevators are working. We have people currently staying in our condo and new guests will arrive this coming Saturday. Last I heard, the pool has some debris, but that should be fixed long before you are coming. You might want to contact the owners of your specific condo to see if there is any unit specific damage. All and all, Sanibel Island and Sanddollar came thru Irma with a big scare but little structural damage. Unless another hurricane (Maria?) comes near Sanibel, you should have no problems with your Sanddollar condo unit next month. Hope this information is helpful. Send me a pm or email, if you have specific questions.

Reply to: Status of Sanddollar Condo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted