We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sanford Airport Transfers

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
23 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Sanford Airport Transfers

I'm trying to arrange a transfer from Sanford Airport to a Walt Disney World at the start of July. Could anyone recommend any companies?

I don't want to hire a car myself and I don't want a shuttle bus or coach. I'm just looking for a reasonably priced, reliable taxi service.

I did look through the forums for similar questions but they are all a bit old now, so I thought I'd check whether anyone has any up to date recommendations.

Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
10,165 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sanford Airport Transfers

Here is a list of suppliers of all types of transfer: orlandosanfordairport.com/taxi_limo_shuttle.…

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
23 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sanford Airport Transfers

Thanks, I've found that. I just wondered if anyone had actually used any of them and could recommend one...?

3. Re: Sanford Airport Transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 18, 2013