We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Sandestin vs. Beachside 2

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Topic
Grand Sandestin vs. Beachside 2

I am trying to decide what is better to do for a family...four kids and two adults. Should we stay at Beachside or at the Grand Sandestin? We want to have more of a resort/hotel feel to the stay and I am afraid it will be just the condo on the beach side and not enough to do without having to take the tram or drive.

U.S.
Level Contributor
3,100 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Sandestin vs. Beachside 2

Have you looked really closely at the Sandestin website, and the resort map?

For me, I am all about the beach - so it would probably be Beachside for me.

I am not familiar with the exact location, how close to Baytown Warf, that the Grand is.... And I am not sure what amenities that they might have that that would surpass what you would find on the beachfront.

I would think that the Grand would have a newer and slightly more 'upscale' feel.

It really would be all up to your personal preference!

I would read here on TA, look at photos here on TA, and check details on the Sandestin web-site, and just try to choose the best fit for you! You really can't miss. You do have access to the whole resort.

Happy Planning!

2. Re: Grand Sandestin vs. Beachside 2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, May 27, 2013