We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking For Mahaffey

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
9,490 posts
Save Topic
Parking For Mahaffey

Is there convenient off site parking for the Mahaffey Theatre? I know on site costs $10.

St. Pete Beach...
Level Contributor
1,999 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking For Mahaffey

I will post a link to parking that is about 1/4 mile away. The cost varies from $4 to $6. I think that to be able to reserve a space on site for $10 is a good deal.

parkme.com/saint-petersburg-fl-parking/mahaf…

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
9,490 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking For Mahaffey

Thanks ... I actually found that site after I posted. The location that says it is 0.15 mile from Mahaffey is actually 0.5 mile from it ... a big difference. I needed the info for the Seinfeld show on Thursday and in light of the uncertain weather I think we'll park on site.

3. Re: Parking For Mahaffey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 29, 2016