We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PIE- St. Petersburg airport taxis late at night?

Which St. Petersburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hudson River...
Level Contributor
58 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
PIE- St. Petersburg airport taxis late at night?

Are taxis readily available at PIE for late arrivals?

We are scheduled to fly in after 10:30 pm on a Sunday, and as our flight is on Allegiant, we could arrive quite late.

Thanks.

SPB, FL
Level Contributor
3,617 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: PIE- St. Petersburg airport taxis late at night?

I don't know that there is always a line-up of taxis waiting, since it is such a small airport. To be certain that you have transportation, you could arrange in advance to have a taxi meet you. Bat's Taxi is very reliable.

www.batstaxi.com

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PIE- St. Petersburg airport taxis late at night?

I have always seen lines of cabs when a plane comes in. Not a very busy airport, but I think the cabbies know when a plane lands, and then they will go there to get fares. I have been there as late as a 9pm-ish flight and always see cabs there. Probably won't be as many in line as during the day time, but think you will be OK.

Hudson River...
Level Contributor
58 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PIE- St. Petersburg airport taxis late at night?

Thank you both. Think I'll contact Bat's Taxi to be on the safe side. Appreciate the responses and the link!

4. Re: PIE- St. Petersburg airport taxis late at night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, November 21, 2014