We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay ?

Perth, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay ?

Hello

We're (2 adults & 17yr old son) looking to stay 4 days near St Pete's Beach area and are looking for a really good villa/condo ( with pool) that's close to the beach area's, please?

Also, my GW would like to visit Caledesi Island state pk. so any tips how to get there and can you kayak around that area.

Many thanks in advance

SPB, FL
Level Contributor
3,617 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay ?

Take a look at the following. All are beachfront with pools.

www.gulfgateresort.com

www.marinerbeachclub.com

www.vistasonthegulf.com

Also, Saint Pete Beach (please, no 's on Pete!) has its own forum, which you might find it helpful to browse.

Will you have a car? Easiest way to get to Caladesi Park would be to drive. I'm not sure if the Beach Trolley goes that far north from here. Try posting questions re: Caladesi in the Clearwater Forum. Helpful folks there who can give you better answers than me!

Since you are interested in kayaking and parks, though, do also take a look at Fort Desoto Park, much closer than Caladesi. There is kayaking, dedicated bike paths with rentals available, an award-winning beach, fishing piers, the remains of an old fort, hiking trails.

www.pinellascounty.org/park/05_ft_desoto.htm

2. Re: Where to stay ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 02, 2014