We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife

seattle
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Nightlife

I'm coming to town for Spring Training in March. I'm a 32 year old male, which has better nightlife, Tampa or St. Pete?

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
602 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife

Depending on what you're looking for, Tampa (Ybor City) tends to have better nightlife, ie, clubs. The only problem with Ybor is after 10pm it can turn dicey with teens and whatnot running around creating problems. St Pete is starting to get some decent clubs/venues. There's also beach life here which offer a thousand types of entertainment depending on your vibe. Give a few more details of what you're looking for and we can try to point you in the right direction.

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
223 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife

The Beach Drive area of St Pete has really picked up over the past few years

with lots of good restaurants. Cental Ave has plenty of bars. Personally, I'd choose downtown St. Pete over Tampa.

3. Re: Nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 17, 2012