We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from St. Pete Beach...WONDERFUL!

Bunker Hill, West...
Level Contributor
280 posts
183 reviews
Save Topic
Just back from St. Pete Beach...WONDERFUL!

Stayed at the Don Cesar and we really enjoyed ourselves. The area was nice, not too crowded. Lots of local local restaurants to choose from. We will return. If you have any questions please ask.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,938 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just back from St. Pete Beach...WONDERFUL!

We are going next may, looking forward to a refreshing change from TI, not that I dont love TI !!! Just need to have a change

SPB, FL
Level Contributor
3,617 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Just back from St. Pete Beach...WONDERFUL!

ERat. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed yourselves! :-)) I know you put a lot of thought and planning into this vacation.

Where were some of your favorite restaurants, if you don't mind me asking?

Bunker Hill, West...
Level Contributor
280 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just back from St. Pete Beach...WONDERFUL!

We ate at the resort for breakfast and lunch. All of our meals there were excellent. We ate our dinners at The Oyster Shucker, PJ's Oyster Bar, Sea Critters Cafe, Buona Pizza. We were pleased with the food everywhere we went. I was really surprised that there were so few chain restaurants. I like trying local places and the numerous choices were really nice. We will be back!

SPB, FL
Level Contributor
3,617 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Just back from St. Pete Beach...WONDERFUL!

Yes, we are very fortunate to have so many good local places. Sea Critters Café is one of our faves, too. :-)

Orlando
Level Contributor
10,058 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just back from St. Pete Beach...WONDERFUL!

Did the ladies in the tequilla bar make as good a Mojito as I had last fall? I initially though $12 was a tad on the high side. Considering the ingredients and strength, I was wrong.

Bunker Hill, West...
Level Contributor
280 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just back from St. Pete Beach...WONDERFUL!

Didn't have a mojito, they do make an awesome margarita!!! I agree, I thought $12 was a little steep. But drinks are served in 12 oz cups, so you do get much more for that price.

7. Re: Just back from St. Pete Beach...WONDERFUL!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 20, 2014