We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coming tomorrow for 5 days. Add to my to do list

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
Coming tomorrow for 5 days. Add to my to do list

Coming in with my toddler tomorrow and I'm excited. Staying in Passe Grille

1. Visit the Salvador Dali museum

2. Beach

3. Tampa Zoo

4. Sunset at the Hurricane

5. Day trip to Siesta Keys

What else should I do while I'm there? What's my 6-10

Edited: 12:48 am, April 30, 2013
SPB, FL
Level Contributor
3,617 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Coming tomorrow for 5 days. Add to my to do list

I think a bucket and shovel on the beach will keep the toddler happy for hours (days), but here's a few more ideas!

How about a ride on a pirate ship? You will most likely see dolphins while cruising, too.

www.thepirateshipatjohnspass.com

John's Pass Village (where the pirate ship docks) is a boardwalk and fishing village with lots of shops, ice cream stands, even a live alligator experience!

www.johnspass.com

Watch the pelicans at Merry Pier.

www.merrypier.com

Also, when you go to the Dali Museum, allow time to walk around downtown St Petersburg. The waterfront is lovely, with parks, marinas, the St Pete Pier, sidewalk dining.

And did you know that there is a music festival taking place in Pass-a-Grille this weekend? It is called The Beach Goes Pops, and will feature live bands, lots of food, arts and crafts vendors, etc.

www.beachgoespops.com

Have fun! :-)

St. Pete Beach...
Level Contributor
391 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coming tomorrow for 5 days. Add to my to do list

I'll bet your toddler will make more sense of the Salvador Dali museum than me!

Have a wonderful vacation!

3. Re: Coming tomorrow for 5 days. Add to my to do list

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 03, 2014