We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SPB Hobie Cat Rentals

Conneaut Lake, Pa
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
SPB Hobie Cat Rentals

We will be in SPB over Thanksgiving and want to rent a Hobie 16. We are staying on the Beach at Alden Suites. Whereis the closest place to rent one?

SPB, FL
Level Contributor
3,617 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: SPB Hobie Cat Rentals

Check with the folks at the Captain Dave's watersports kiosk on the beach behind the Guy Harvey Outpost, which is beside the Alden. They often, but not always, have sailboats to rent. If they don't have any at that location on that particular day, they will probably be able to bring one in for you. (They have multiple locations, so they move equipment around.)

Conneaut Lake, Pa
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SPB Hobie Cat Rentals

OK thanks, I will contact them.

Portadown, United...
Level Contributor
922 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SPB Hobie Cat Rentals

Ricks beach rentals definitely had one.

I can try and contact him if you wish and check rates etc.

Conneaut Lake, Pa
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SPB Hobie Cat Rentals

That would be great as I do not have a number for Rick's. Thanks

Portadown, United...
Level Contributor
922 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: SPB Hobie Cat Rentals

OK,

I managed to speak to Rick and unfortunately he isn`t renting the hobie at this time. He will however make enquiries about where they are for rent and let me know.

6. Re: SPB Hobie Cat Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, December 14, 2013