We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saint Pete Beach or Treasure Island where to stay?

Northern Burbs of...
Level Contributor
212 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Saint Pete Beach or Treasure Island where to stay?

I have never been to this area in FL and I have been reading a ton of reviews. A friend of mine went and stayed at Sunset Vistas in Treasure Island and loved it. Then I came across reviews for Tradewinds and they seem great and location seems good but kind of pricy. I am going to this area for a couple of nights and other areas in FL for a week long trip to celebrate a big bday. I want the place I stay at in this area to be close to some fun tiki bars and good restaurants and have a nice view of the beach with a balcony if it's a condo. I do not want to have any issues with parking. What do you recommend? I am overwhelmed with so many choices. I will be visiting in September. Thanks

SPB, FL
Level Contributor
3,617 posts
Save Reply
31. Re: Saint Pete Beach or Treasure Island where to stay?

<<<applauding ribman>>>>

:-)

32. Re: Saint Pete Beach or Treasure Island where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, June 19, 2012
Edited: 6:20 am, June 19, 2012
33. Re: Saint Pete Beach or Treasure Island where to stay?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

34. Re: Saint Pete Beach or Treasure Island where to stay?

Chatham Illinois
Level Contributor
129 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Saint Pete Beach or Treasure Island where to stay?

Not quite sure why my post was removed as I was only implying that people get along and try and be informative here. Some peeps must not have a sense of humor and take this forum way too serious. Have a nice day !!!!!!!

Portadown, United...
Level Contributor
926 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Saint Pete Beach or Treasure Island where to stay?

Not sure why mine was removed either. All I said was I had had enough and was going to Naples!! (and added I was only joking)

37. Re: Saint Pete Beach or Treasure Island where to stay?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 1:15 am, June 21, 2013