We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for House to rent no condo in SPB or TI

Which St. Pete Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
boston
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Looking for House to rent no condo in SPB or TI

Hi,

I'm looking for a house to rent in SPB or TI.

I have 2 kids (4 y and one 4 months only) and I enjoyed so far having a kitchen available to cook anytime I want.

I was wondering if anybody already went in house they would reccomend to go.

Thanks for the input.

wilton nh
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for House to rent no condo in SPB or TI

Just rented a condo at gulf to bay for a week.. three bedrooms across from beach, kitchen, pool, etc.. perfect.. Cyber rentals, St. Pete rentals or vrbo... just be sure you are close or on the beach when you book... they have pictures and accurate discriptions. I have used these services successfully for about 4 years.. good luck..

boston
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for House to rent no condo in SPB or TI

Do you remember the name of the property by any chance? And the link of the broker?

Ridgeway, Virginia
Level Contributor
382 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for House to rent no condo in SPB or TI

There is also Coral Reef Resort that TA has listed in St. Petersburg (under "Other Lodging") but is actually on St. Pete Beach. It was a hotel but has gone condo and is apparently renting them out. The old hotel entrance doesn't look like much but if they are redoing the structure to be condos, the units should be like new since this just happened in the last year or so.