We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Thai Food

Which St. Pete Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best Thai Food

I will be in the area of St Pete's and Madeira Beach in the next few weeks. The THAI-AM and Tiparos restaurants seem to have decent reviews. Looking for some die hard Thai fans to set me straight.

Liverpool, England
Destination Expert
for St. Pete Beach
Level Contributor
2,115 posts
359 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Thai Food

Definitely the Nori Thai on Blind Pass Road, that is the best I have found in the area.

Have a look at the website

www.norithai.com

I am hungry just looking at the website!

Have a lovely trip

GP

Chester Basin...
Level Contributor
3,781 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Thai Food

This establishment sounds good !

Would I be able to get here on the beach shuttle from Sirata

Still trying to figure things out on the map.

What type of atmosphere does this restaurant have

Thanks,

blondie *

Indian Shores...
Level Contributor
700 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Thai Food

I really like Talay Thai in Redington Shores (just a couple of miles up the beach from Madiera). It doesn't look like much from the road, but it's very nice inside (dimly lit, soft music, waterfalls, Asian decor, etc.) and the food is delicious and very reasonably priced. I drive all the way over from East Tampa for their crab soup...to die for!

…metromix.com/restaurants/…content

Oh...and you can get there from the Sirata very easily on the beach trolley.

Edited: 10:57 am, April 11, 2010
Gaylord, Michigan
Level Contributor
983 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Thai Food

We're not experts, but we drove all the way from Indian Shores for takeout from Thai-Am 2 in Madiera Beach (at the edge of the John's Pass shopping area) and thought it was delicious. I would certainly give it a try. Huge menu with Thai, Japanese and Vegetarian.

They had some outdoor seating also.

Edited: 10:35 pm, April 11, 2010
Chester Basin...
Level Contributor
3,781 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Thai Food

wow thanks, lots of options for my favourite cuisine >> I don't intend to eat at the Sirata, I want to dine at as many of your local restaurants as possible.

regards,

blondie **

Chisholm, Minnesota
Level Contributor
85 posts
244 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Thai Food

I have also eaten at Nori Thai and it is superb. My kids enjoyed it as well. Good people, good place to get good food!! Reasonable as well.

West Falls, New York
Level Contributor
94 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Thai Food

Blondie....have you stayed at the Sirata before? We will be there May 13th and wonder if the resort is decent?

Chester Basin...
Level Contributor
3,781 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Thai Food

No I haven't stayed before, this will be my first visit.

Seems you'll be arriving and I'll be departing if you indeed select Sirata as your destination hotel.

I'm sure this accommodation will suit me fine and will write a review when I get back, all the best,

blondie **

Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Thai Food

Just returned after 10 days of rest and relaxation. The weather was great.....and yes so was the Nori Thai. We spent the day with friends of ours from Bradenton and suggested we have a Thai dinner. We were not disappointed. From the service to the meal it was fantastic. We had the appetizer platter and each ordered a different dish and passed them around. It was a great evening had by all.

10. Re: Best Thai Food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:27 am, October 28, 2010