We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Breakfast in St. Pete Beach?

Tampa
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Best Breakfast in St. Pete Beach?

I've actually lived in the area (Sunset Beach) for about four years, but I realized I haven't eaten a lot of breakfasts around here. Blue Parrot is yummy, and I like Caddy's breakfast (mostly because I can walk to it), but I wanted some new suggestions from others who have tried to local breakfast fare.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Nassau
Level Contributor
4,732 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Breakfast in St. Pete Beach?

Beverly's La Croisette (Corey Ave) is a popular place. Also, Skidders does a pretty good job at breakfast, (also lunch and dinner)

Sundowner_BeachHouse
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Breakfast in St. Pete Beach?

Yep, Beverly's it is. We go there every Saturday and on holidays. Really varied menu and the best Mimosas and Eggs Benedict on the beaches!!

SPB, FL
Level Contributor
3,617 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Breakfast in St. Pete Beach?

A third vote for Beverly's! The Frog Pond is good, too, if the line at Beverly's is too long.

Liverpool, England
Destination Expert
for St. Pete Beach
Level Contributor
2,166 posts
471 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Breakfast in St. Pete Beach?

It's Beverly's for me too especially all the different kinds of Eggs Benedict!

St.Petersburg...
Level Contributor
1,515 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Breakfast in St. Pete Beach?

in no particular order....;.Frog Pond, Paradise Grill (formerly Seaside Grill) and Seahorse (last two on Pass A Grille)

Chisholm, Minnesota
Level Contributor
85 posts
296 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Breakfast in St. Pete Beach?

The Frog Pond is right across the street from Beverly's if the line is too long. Both will definitely do the trick!!

Dubuque, Iowa
Level Contributor
257 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Breakfast in St. Pete Beach?

i prefer the frog pond myself.

8. Re: Best Breakfast in St. Pete Beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, November 26, 2009