We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waver Runner rentals??

Which St. Pete Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kansas city
Level Contributor
9 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Waver Runner rentals??

Where is a good place to rent wave runners in st. petes area?

thanks

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
52 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Waver Runner rentals??

Hi - You can rent wave runners at several locations directly on St. Petes Beach - you may find this website helpful -

floridasbeach.com/sports_rec/watersports.aspx

MA
Level Contributor
40 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Waver Runner rentals??

Hi - I have rented a waverunner from one of the vendors on the beach at SPB. They made you stay in a very close radius. This year I am going to try renting from one of the places on John's Pass. It looks like they give you a lot more freedom and space to ride. Patty

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Waver Runner rentals??

Over by Johns Pass across the street from Gators. They let you go out in the Gulf and Intracoastal and very reasonable. About 3 miles north of SPB on Treasure Island.

South Tampa
14 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Waver Runner rentals??

theres a boat rental place in treasure island next to the Best Western motel on boga ceiga bay. You have to take class before you rent You can Putt around the bay or go north just a little and go out Johns pass. The current is real stong there at times and very congested. There been alot of bad accidents latley involving waverunnersfeww people been killed pass couple months. I would rather rent a patoon boat there they have them too some hold up to 13 people and worth more the money for what u pay to rent a waverunner 1-727-367-2132 If you rent a waverunner be very careful they dont have brakes!!