We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crabby Bills or Friendly Fisherman?

Indiana
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Crabby Bills or Friendly Fisherman?

We are staying in Bradenton. Last year we drove to St. Pete. and ate at Crabby Bills on Gulf Blvd. We loved it. This year we only have 1 day to spend in St. Pete. and want to do seafood. Which do you prefer? Crabby Bills or Friendly Fisherman at Johns Pass. Looking for quality of food, view, service.We are bring my parents and they havn't been to Florida since a Jacksonville visit in 1963. We also will have kids so a decent kids menu would be a plus. All thoughts on this are appreciated. Vicci

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
228 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crabby Bills or Friendly Fisherman?

P.J.'s Seafood Restaurant

500 1st St. N.

Indian Rocks Beach, FL 33785

We loved the food here, but it's not right on the water. Love their coconut shrimp - very casual.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
86 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crabby Bills or Friendly Fisherman?

I would Go to Johns pass , you might like the different shops to browse , the views from the boardwalk , have some photo opps that you wont get when you go to crabby bills, besides youll want to stop and eat some Italiam ice cream next to beach access afterwards, its out of this world.

I am a Florida Native and Native to this area.

Midwest
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crabby Bills or Friendly Fisherman?

I agree with Travworld. While I love both restaurants, John's Pass would be a fun place to take your parents for walking, browsing, people & boat watching, and photo opps. It would be more memorable.

Bristol, Rhode...
Level Contributor
484 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Crabby Bills or Friendly Fisherman?

I'm with everyone else on John's pass....