We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cabanas

austin, tx
2 posts
Save Topic
cabanas

We are staying at the TradeWinds Island in May and notice they have bean cabanas. Can anyone pls tell me what that is and what do you use it for?

England
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: cabanas

Not sure if you misread or mis-typed LOL but it is BEACH cabanas not bean. They are (I assume!!!) like deckchairs or maybe even a swinging seat with a sunshade on...if you do a picture search on google you should see what I mean.

Have a lovely time :)

wyncote,pa
Level Contributor
64 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cabanas

Just returned today from the tradewinds, Beach cabanas are 2 person. the week we were there (Easter Week-sold out) people were getting up at 7:00AM to stand in line for them!!! So I hope you're an early riser. Also I think there is a $20 a day fee unless you get the more expensive pass which I believe is $17/pd compared to the $12pd they charge you no matter what. My friend flew in and the still charged her. We never did get a cabana unless it was the very end of the day!! Same goes for the lounge chairs around all poolsides. Absolutely cutthroat!! but no fee. Other than that the place is really nice and clean and they have a ton of staff around.

Get answers to your questions about St. Pete Beach