We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heatwave Rental? Grill Ban?

Atlanta, GA
1 post
Save Topic
Heatwave Rental? Grill Ban?

It has been a long time since going to SGI. I used to go there as a kid. I am now taking my family in a few weeks and staying at "Heat Wave" address is 1308 East Gulf Beaches Drive. It appears to be accross the street from the beach. Has anyone stayed there? How far of a walk is it to the beach?

Any word on grill ban?

We are really looking forward to the trip

St. George Island
Level Contributor
528 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Heatwave Rental? Grill Ban?

I don't know to much about the house, but know that it is about 200 yards to the beach, it's really not that far..It's down where the East Gulf Beaches turn into the East End section of the island.

I think that the grill ban is still in place, but I would assume that is close to coming off or either they are not pushing it as hard for compliance. I would just say be very very carfeul.

Have a great trip....

2. Re: Heatwave Rental? Grill Ban?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, September 02, 2009
Get answers to your questions about St. George Island