We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wagon rental?

St.Louis, Mo.
2 posts
Save Topic
wagon rental?

We have a baby and were wondering if there is any wagon rentals on the island to haul baby and things to the beach everyday. Thanks!

St. George Island
Level Contributor
528 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: wagon rental?

I don't think that there are wagon rentals, but you can get a pull behind baby bike cart to pull behind a bike rental.

They rent those at Island Adventures.

St. George Island Adventures

105 E Gulf Beach Drive

St George Island, FL 32328-2810

(850) 927-4046

www.sgislandadventures.com

You may also want to check at Jolly Rogers Beach Shop.

Jolly Roger Beach Shop

(850) 927-2999

139 West Gorrie Drive

St. George Island

www.jollyrogerbeachshop.com

St.Louis, Mo.
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: wagon rental?

Thanks for the info...I will have to check them out!

St. George Island
Level Contributor
528 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: wagon rental?

I would tell you, you may want to consider renting beach chairs and umbrella, maybe that will help lighten the load.

You can leave stuff at the beach, just move it to back to the edge of the dunes so it does not effect the sea turtles at night. Just don't leave anything expensive, but we have never had a problem, especially if you are not near the center of the island. That way you do not have to lug it to the beach everyday.

Have a great trip..

4. Re: wagon rental?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, September 02, 2009
Get answers to your questions about St. George Island