We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fishing trip

UK
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
fishing trip

We plan to stay at North Beach Camp with our RV. My husband would like to go fishing (although he isn't greatly experienced I think off shore would be most memorable). I am trying to find a trip for him to join where we don't have to charter a boat for just one person. It will be for Monday 24 October. (the only group trips I have seen only seem to sail at weekend). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

St. Augustine...
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville, Saint Augustine Beach
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
379 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fishing trip

My husband took two party boat charters on the Majesty Fishing boat out of Jacksonville last year. He really enjoyed them. But again they are out of Jacksonville. Out of St. Augustine, he chartered the J. Hook boat and had a great time. I know you said you weren't interested in a charter but you could always check with some of the local charter boat companies and see if there are groups already reserved that wouldn't mind another person joining to split the expense.

Mentioned in this post
UK
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: fishing trip

Thank you very much. Not had much luck so far....first boat guy is going to be out of town on our dates, the next ones boat was too small and the third one hasn't responded to my emails. (they were sent before the hurricane).

Saint Augustine...
Level Contributor
640 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fishing trip

Well... I've heard the fishing isn't too hot after a hurricane anyway...

Surf fishing from shore is always a good option.

4. Re: fishing trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, October 15, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Saint Augustine Beach
Recent Conversations