We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Gate Resort

Hendersonville...
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean Gate Resort

If anyone has stayed at the Ocean Gate Resort in St. Augustine Beach, FL, would you please pass on a review of it? Thank you!

Level Contributor
2 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Gate Resort

I too would like to know how this resort is. I will be going in a few weeks and cannot find any information other than a few pitiful pictures online.

Level Contributor
2 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean Gate Resort

I too would like to know how this resort is. I will be going in a few weeks and cannot find any information other than a few pitiful pictures online.

kingsport tn
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean Gate Resort

I've not stayed there, BUT I have stayed at Summer House.

It;s beautiful and our 2 story condo was immaculate and practically new. The pool was clean, the grounds are beautiful, beaches uncrowded. (we were there Aug. 2005) selena

Andover...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ocean Gate Resort

I stayed there in March 2007. We loved it. Several buildings with a few pools. Clean. Easy walk to the beach. We overlooked the pool and also had a view of the ocean. It was an easy ride into St. Augustine. I think we got a last minute deal for @ 700. There were just 2 of us for the week. The unit had 3 bedrooms, deck overlooking the pool. I'd go back. It was on a highway with several other resorts. Plaza for grocery shopping etc nearby.

5. Re: Ocean Gate Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 am, September 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Saint Augustine Beach