We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cocoa Beach vs Daytona vs St Augustine

Tomball, Texas
Level Contributor
191 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Cocoa Beach vs Daytona vs St Augustine

Visiting Tampa area in couple weeks (week of March 15-18)--spring break for many schools/colleges. Have one day to to Atlantic side for beach visit on way back to Houston. We're in our early fifties so don't want wild parties/madness. Like recomendations for best area to visit. Will it be warm enough to swim at this time of year? Any ideas would be helpful.

Mississippi
Level Contributor
77 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cocoa Beach vs Daytona vs St Augustine

I grew up in St. Augustine, so I may be biased, but it would be my pick out of these 3. It is an historic town, lots to see...2 forts, beautiful lighthouse, great downtown that is great for walking!

Our beaches aren't as built up as some other places and I like that. I like the Anastasia State Park beach. I think it costs $3 or $5 dollars to get in.

Have a great trip wherever you decide to stop!

Mississippi
Level Contributor
77 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cocoa Beach vs Daytona vs St Augustine

Oops! Just realized your trip date has passed! Hope you had fun!

3. Re: Cocoa Beach vs Daytona vs St Augustine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, October 01, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Saint Augustine Beach