We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coupons

Crestview, Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Coupons

Does anyone know a great website to print off good saving coupons for attractions and dining for St. Augustine, Florida? I have been several times and always search on google before I go, but always get the same coupons. Any other ideas? Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Saint Augustine Beach
Saint Augustine Beach
St. Augustine, FL
USA
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Coupons

You might try this link - has coupons for just about everything - staugustine.com/visit/brg/coupons.shtml - or I just got a packet from the Visitors Information Center mailed to me that has a good selection. (free St. Augustine Guide included that they charge $3 for online - gotta make a buck on the tourists, don't you kow. They are also free all over town when you get there :)

Mentioned in this post
Saint Augustine Beach
Saint Augustine Beach
St. Augustine, FL
st augustine, fl
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
1,563 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coupons

Just pick up one of the many tourist brochures available in the visitors centers (government house, hidalgo house) and many shops...

3. Re: Coupons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:25 am, August 25, 2009