We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cinco de Mayo?

Which St. Augustine hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Neptune Beach...
Level Contributor
378 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Cinco de Mayo?

Driving down from Jacksonville for the Bob Dylan concert Sunday, and thought we would spend the day in St. Augustine since it's Cinco de Mayo. Do many of the restaurants have special events, offers, etc? Or we thought we would have an early lunch and then just walk around to some of the bars. Any recommendations? Have only been to St Augustine a few times.

st augustine, fl
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
1,502 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cinco de Mayo?

Hmmm, I never thought cinco was that big around here. Anybody else?

Neptune Beach...
Level Contributor
378 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cinco de Mayo?

Ok, I get it - more Spanish restaurants than Mexican? Guess it just depends on the restaurant offerings. You should come up to Jacksonville then - lots of Cinco de Mayo celebrations, even at the ABC stores :)

Wilmington, Delaware
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Cinco de Mayo?

Bob Dylan is playing in St. Augustine this weekend?! That is awesome! I have to go to this. I am driving my mother down to St. Augustine this Saturday and will be there all week, was hoping to find some fun events to attend. Any other suggestions?

Neptune Beach...
Level Contributor
378 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cinco de Mayo?

Check Craigslist.com for tickets on sale - I'm not sure if it is sold out or not. It is at the Amphitheater - great outdoors place.

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cinco de Mayo?

Not AT ALL a big Cinco de Mayo celebration in St. Aug. sorry.

st augustine, fl
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
1,502 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cinco de Mayo?

Gamble Rogers Folk Fest...

7. Re: Cinco de Mayo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 05, 2014