We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casablanca Inn--B and B

Which St. Augustine hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Casablanca Inn--B and B

Has anyone stayed at this property recently??

Have not seen any recent reviews and would

appreciate any feedback available

Neptune Beach, FL
Level Contributor
3,259 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casablanca Inn--B and B

It's beautiful! And it's in a nice location on the Intercoastal Waterway. I went through it on the Bed and Breakfast Tour this last December. It's the kind of place I would love to stay in.

St. Augustine FL
Level Contributor
1,066 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casablanca Inn--B and B

I would pick one with more recent reviews....safer, I believe, but that's just me. It is a big place on the bay many rooms, more like a hotel. Not sure if there is personalized service or not. NO parking for sure - must be off site somewhere.

cooper city
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casablanca Inn--B and B

Well, I'll be staying there in two weeks and I'll have to let you all know. It really appears to be a lovely place and upon making the reservations, the inn keeper was extremely kind and helpful. I'll post back and let you all know.

St Augustine
Level Contributor
136 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Casablanca Inn--B and B

The Casablanca is lovely and well done. It is large and there are not owner operators, but hired innkeepers, lovely all the same. Parking is off site, just a block over so not too bad. Very nice and large rooms sep baths and very elegant common rooms. More like a grand inn than a personalized B&B but breakfast is lovely as are provided snacks, drinks, etc. Please post a review afterwards and let us know what you think. .