We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seafood Buffet?

Elizabethton,TN
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
Seafood Buffet?

Are there any seafood buffet type resturants in or around St.Augustine?

Thanks

voltrumpet

Saint Augustine...
Level Contributor
1,401 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seafood Buffet?

Yes at grabbers on hypolita street in downtown they have seafood and out at the beaches at st augustine beach panama hatties has all you can eat crabs and seafood kitchen on aia south at seaside plaza all you can eat too. I am sure others will help too this is all i know for now.

Mehmet

st aug bch
Level Contributor
393 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Seafood Buffet?

none that I know of, but there are many good seafood restaurants in St Aug, O'steen;s is very popular & I like Mango Mango's,they have a diverse menu,but I always wind up getting a fish or shrimp dish,on our last visit we shared shrimp tacos & a tuna wrap with sweet potato fries,we were stuffed,it was a late lunch but we didn't eat dinner that night,we were too full !

A1A Aleworks downtown has great seafood & I really like the BBQ shrimp & ribs at Saltwater Cowboys over on the Beach(Best Sunset)...

AUCE buffet style restaurants are hard to find here..

cheers,beachboy

Saint Augustine...
Level Contributor
1,401 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seafood Buffet?

I wish we have golden corral around here. I was visiting a friend jax westside area he introduced me to Golden Corral and i enjoyed all you can eat buffet there i was so amazed when i walked in there were other restaurants inside golden corral which i didn't expect to see. I had a wonderful time at Golden Corral and wished there was one in St.Augustine too.

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seafood Buffet?

I hate to even say this as I HATE buffets (watched too many stories on Dateline regarding contamination of food) but there is an all you can eat China Buffet near Ponce de Leon mall on U.S. 1 So outside the City that has crab legs on the buffet. Would that do?

5. Re: Seafood Buffet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, February 02, 2010