We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

monterey inn st augustine fl

raleigh nc
13 posts
Save Topic
monterey inn st augustine fl

anyone know about this hotel. thanks

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: monterey inn st augustine fl

Good Luck! Sounds lovely!

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: monterey inn st augustine fl

Torr, how was your trip? Where did you and where did you family end up staying in St. Augustine and how was it? And did you eat at a wonderful restaurant here? I hope

so. Hope it was a good trip for you and your family.

Mentioned in this post
Saint Augustine Beach
Saint Augustine Beach
St. Augustine, FL
raleigh nc
13 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: monterey inn st augustine fl

we just returned from 9 days in florida. monterrey let us check in sat 1 pm and we loved the location and saving money. room was clean

St. Augustine
9 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: monterey inn st augustine fl

Right behind the new hilton, is a great little Inn called the Pirate Haus. Weekends are $65 and some of the rooms have bunk beds in addition to a queen so you can fit up to 6 in a room and they are all painted different themes. The cost includes all you can eat pancakes for breakfast and they owner makes 'pirate' pancakes, though I'm sworn to secrecy. They have Pirate toys for kids which you can take back to the rooms and pirate bedtime reading material for kids, weekends the owners dress up like pirates (they are re-enactors too!) and sometimes engage in swordfights for the kids...They spend about 10 minutes with you at check in going over the sights and places to eat....

If you're on a budget, I don't think you can beat it. Oh, and they have Wi-fi, if you need it (free I think...).