We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entertainment Book/Discounts

Which St. Augustine hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jupiter, FL
Level Contributor
95 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Entertainment Book/Discounts

I've waited too late to order the Entertainment Books to get the Old Town Trolly discount of 2 for 1 tickets. Does anyone know of a location in St. Augustine where I could buy them? Also, any other possibilities for discount attraction/dining coupons would be appreciated. We have a group of 16 coming next week and every little bit helps! Thanks! Nancy

Neptune Beach, FL
Level Contributor
3,275 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Entertainment Book/Discounts

Hi Nancy,

If you ask for overnight shipping, all the books in one order will be sent for an extra $10. If you order the books by noon on Monday, you should get them sometime Tuesday. (Note that noon is the cut off time for orders on any day to be shipped out.) If you will already be in St. Augustine by then, you could have the books sent to your hotel.

There are three two-for-the-price-of-one coupons for the trolley tour in each book, as well as coupons for other attractions. It will be well worth your while to buy the books with so many in your group. (There are some good coupons for Jacksonville also. Don't know if you'll have any time there.)

You can order on Internet at http://www.entertainment.com/

or call Entertainment at 1 (888) 2317283. No orders are processed on weekends.

I was told that local merchants have returned their unsold.

books to Entertainment.

Enjoy your trip!

Jupiter, FL
Level Contributor
95 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Entertainment Book/Discounts

Spirit - Thanks for your reply. I did see that I could have the books sent overnight, but I was under the impression it would be $10 PER BOOK for the overnight charge. If it's $10 per order, that's much more reasonable and I'll do it. Thanks for your help!

St Augusitne, FL
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Entertainment Book/Discounts

Check the visitor infomation center. They always have coupon books. Sometimes they are also in the hotel lobbies. I am not sure where to find the Entertainment Book