We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving dinner in St. Augustine

Powell, TN
1 post
Save Topic
Thanksgiving dinner in St. Augustine

We will staying at the St. Francis Inn in St. Augustine over Thanksgiving and are looking for a place to make reservations for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner or buffet. Any suggestions? We're willing to drive and have two teenagers with us. Thanks!

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanksgiving dinner in St. Augustine

I am in innkeeper myself and have given the following names of consistently reliable restaurants in St. Augustine that would have a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. These are

all fine restaurants in our area:

I have asterik'd * the ones you cannot walk to from the St. Francis Inn- too far, but are still excellent and have parking.

Some of them I would recommend would be:

**The Reef: buffet $23.95 11-4 904-824-8008 (on the ocean)

Columbia Restaurant: traditional turkey dinner $16.95 and/or regular menu 904-824-3341

95 Cordova (fancy) all day seating Buffet $49.95 ea. need reservations 904-810-6810

**Gypsy Cab-regular Gypsy Menu with turkey dinners 1:00 - 8:00 PM $14.99. 904- 424-8244

**Cortesse Bistro Traditional turkey luncheon from 11- 2:30 PM $11.95 and dinner $17.95 (regular menu also) 904-825-6775

LaPentola " " " " 904-824-3282

LaPariesienne Two hour seatings from 2-9:00 PM. $42.00 each- turkey, duck or lamb

904-829-0055

**Raintree- traditional turkey, prime rib, limited regular menu 904-824-7211

I am not sure if they will fill up, so suggest we make you a reservation prior to your arrival.

Even the Cracker Barrel at I-95 and S.R. 16 is hosting traditional Thanksgiving dinners. 904-829-9222

There you go !

Clermont
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanksgiving dinner in St. Augustine

We absolutely Love St. Francis Inn and spent our honeymoon there. The Innkeeper was one of the nicest people I've ever met. Our 5 year anniversary is coming up in May, I really hope we can make it out there. Thank you for beautiful memmories!

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanksgiving dinner in St. Augustine

PLEASE NOTE: This information is OLD. For some reason in stead of starting a new thread (the poster is new to T/A) they resurrected a very old (FOUR years old) post and placed their message on it. BE AWARE that the Thanksgiving info is old and I am sure someone will post newer info on this topic soon

that is current.

Glad you liked St. Francis Inn, please do write a review - that is the best way to keep your memories

real, for sure !

Miami
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Thanksgiving dinner in St. Augustine

I don't see any new postings and I was also looking for a place to have a traditional thanksgiving dinner in St. Augustine. Anyone has any suggestions? Thanks!

5. Re: Thanksgiving dinner in St. Augustine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, October 13, 2009