We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Italian?

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
16,563 posts
10 reviews
Good Italian?

Heading to St. Augustine tomorrow. I'm wondering if there are any really good Italian restaurants in the Historic district? Thanks

Saint Augustine...
Level Contributor
662 posts
47 reviews
1. Re: Good Italian?

I like Nonnas Tratoria on Aviles Street on the oldest street in the oldest city. The sauce is great! Shaded tables outside are nice!

St. Augustine, FL
Level Contributor
701 posts
164 reviews
2. Re: Good Italian?

Chianti's (which is located through and behind Pizzalley's on St. George Street gets rave reviews - someone told me that he had the best STEAK ever at Chianti's. Excellent pizza and lots of pasta to choose from.

St. Augustine...
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville, Saint Augustine Beach
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
381 reviews
3. Re: Good Italian?

Here is my go to list for Italian food (note, some of these are across the bridge).

Terra & Acqua

Chianti Room

Nonna's Trattoria

Casa Benedetto's

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
16,563 posts
10 reviews
4. Re: Good Italian?

Thanks everyone. We ended up at the Chianti Room. Very good, we both enjoyed our meals, chicken marsala for him, tortellini with pesto for me.

st augustine, fl
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
1,581 posts
73 reviews
5. Re: Good Italian?

thanks for the follow up!

6. Re: Good Italian?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 20, 2018