We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September weather

Surrey
Level Contributor
133 posts
Save Topic
September weather

Can anyone advise me on the weather for September usually? We arrive 14th and just wondering the weather is generally good in september with less rain etc??

Northern Ireland
Destination Expert
for Rotonda West
Level Contributor
744 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: September weather

September is still in the hurricane season, so like june/july/august and through to October you still have the chance of anything from rainshowers, high humidity through to tropical storms and hurricanes. But don't let it worry you - just go with the flow. September temps will still be pretty high (around 90s) and good long days. And if it rains, it won't be for long, and at high temps you might be glad to see a little rain shower to cool you down.

And if the worst possible happens and there is a tropical storm or hurricane, then just put it down to another experience, but don't worry too much...... I am heading for 3 weeks in August and happy to take whatever the weather throws at me........................ it has to be better than what we have for a summer in Northern Ireland!!!!!!

Rosie

Edited: 5:47 pm, July 16, 2011
Surrey
Level Contributor
133 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: September weather

Well I'm happy to go with the flow, but my other half is worried about rainy season! Its rainy season all the time in the UK lol! Thanks though for the input.

3. Re: September weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, October 04, 2012