We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Only 30 more sleeps and counting ........

Northern Ireland
Destination Expert
for Rotonda West
Level Contributor
744 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Only 30 more sleeps and counting ........

Yes, just 30 more sleeps till we arrive back in Rotonda for 3 glorious weeks of Florida relaxation!!! Departing on 2 August and cannot wait! So to fellow RW travellers, who else is travelling at the same time and what are you looking forward to the most? I can't wait for the first glass of wine by my pool watching sun go down.........

Rosie xo

MK, UK
Level Contributor
20 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Only 30 more sleeps and counting ........

Flying next Sunday for our second visit to Rotonda - very excited too! Also very relieved that it looks like we will be flying with Virgin as the 7 day notice period to strike will have just missed us if they make a decision even on Monday. Feel very sad for all the people in 'limbo' at the moment, not knowing whether to book accommodation, cars etc. Personally I can't wait to visit the beaches at Boca Grande - heaven :)

2. Re: Only 30 more sleeps and counting ........

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, October 06, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Rotonda West