We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drivers.

4 posts
Save Topic
Drivers.

I'm staying in casa Linda, and my normal driver just asked for $1400 for the week! Does anyone have a reliable driver?

Level Contributor
228 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drivers.

Rafaelfunnytours@hotmail.com

809-427-4486

Good driver

Speaks English

Level Contributor
228 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Drivers.

Gustavo alittle English

809-491-0911

4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Drivers.

Thanks guys! What kind of rate should I expect.

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
17,439 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Drivers.

You know there is a shuttle into town and back all day long so you really only need a driver at night. Cabs are easy to find and at a much more reasonable rate.

BObK

4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Drivers.

I came last year, and I paid $70 a day, but he wants $200 a day this time. Smh

Level Contributor
228 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Drivers.

I state in casa Linda in November 2013 I used tere shuttle most of the time and when I was going somewhere off the route I would call a cab only for that. It's better you pay as you need a cab from casa Linda to center costs. 200 pesos that 5 dollars ,, I took a cab to club pure when it was open and paid. 30 dollars each way

Edited: 1:44 pm, July 06, 2014
7. Re: Drivers.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 08, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Plata Province