We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lodging in Cape San Blas

Which Port Saint Joe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
1 post
Save Topic
lodging in Cape San Blas

My husband is attending a sailboat builders get together in Cape San Blas end of March 2006. My daughters & I would like to go, but want to stay in a reasonable motel or the like. I've never been to this area of FL so would appreciate any help. Since it is the beach, we won't be spending much time in the room, so cheap & clean works well !!!

Thanks for help on this !

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
62 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lodging in Cape San Blas

For lodging information on the cape try www.visitgulf.com. The cape is known for cottage, home and townhouse rentals by the week but there may be a few "hotels" around.

We love the cape!

Arlington, TX
Level Contributor
558 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lodging in Cape San Blas

We visit CSB every year in the summer for vacation and we've always rented from www.capesanblasvacationrentals.com. Their website is very easy to navigate and we've had good luck with cleanliness, etc. Only once did we arrive to a semi-dirty house, and they came and cleaned immedately. On location, the closer to St Joseph State Park, the better. You for certain want to be past the "bend" on the long, narrow side. I would also say gulf side for sure as well.

Good luck. If you have any other questions, I'll check back here.