We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

check for oil

Which Port Saint Joe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Panama City Beach...
1 post
Save Topic
check for oil

cape san blas 4/11...there is oil on the beach

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
56 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: check for oil

Cape San Blas never received any of the oil last year and the beaches are still white, clean and beautiful!! There is no oil on the beaches now either!

Edited: 11:47 am, May 19, 2011
Port Saint Joe
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: check for oil

Hello, My name is Patsy Adams abd I'm at Cape San Blas right this minute May 19 3:58 pm and there is no oil on out beautiful beach nor has there been any. Thank Goodness!!!

Red Bud, Illinois
Level Contributor
153 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: check for oil

Went 2 weeks to SGI last Oct. (about 30 minutes from Cape) and the beach was more pristine/crystal clear/turquoise than I've seen it in the past. It was beautiful.

Opp, Alabama
Level Contributor
568 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: check for oil

I was there 4/23 - 4/25, all over the bayside and gulf side, never saw any.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
333 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: check for oil

Here now (5/28). No oil at all. Water and beaches are gorgeous. Waste of a post.

Opp, Alabama
Level Contributor
568 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: check for oil

Just returned from visiting CSB again 6/4 - 6/6. No sign of any oil except sunscreen.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
45,962 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: check for oil

I will report this poster

8. Re: check for oil

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, October 01, 2012