We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

outlet malls

cavan ireland
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
outlet malls

staying in Port Charlotte next july have previously been to orlando and loved the premium mall - is there anything like that within an hours drive

Florida
Level Contributor
1,018 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: outlet malls

The closest outlet mall, as far as I know, would be in Ellenton which is about 90 minutes north on I-75. There is also an outlet mall south of the Ft. Myers airport but I have heard most of the shops have closed. Nothing like Orlando/s outlet mall though....

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
49,870 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: outlet malls

I have ahouse not far from where you will be. The outlets at Ellenton are 55mins from me so should be for you.

South of you, less than an hour is Miromar outlets. And no, the shops are not closed.

Both are easy to get to off I75. But I find almost as many good bargains at the local mall.

Bernalillo, New...
Level Contributor
188 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: outlet malls

I live about a half mile from Miromar. It is open, and has continued to expand over the years. One of the best outlet malls I've ever visited. Here's the web site http://www.miromaroutlets.com/ Also check out Gulf Coast and Coconut Point malls while in the neighborhood. We used to be in the middle of no-where, and now joke that we're the center of Florida!

4. Re: outlet malls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:25 am, July 05, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Port Charlotte
Recent Conversations